Avoiding Bugs

Tuesday, May 27, 2014: Do you prefer eating outside or inside?

While we have an amazing outdoor space that I like to drink tea and read a good book at, I actually prefer to eat indoors. The simple reason for this is that I am terrified by bugs and the thought of accidentally eating a bug grosses me out.

Our dining room is a casual gathering space that I enjoy eating at. We have a square bar table that technically seats four, but we've gotten eight people around it in a pinch. I am still working on decorating the dining room though. So far, I have painted the room a very warm orange, hung a photo from our wedding, and installed the wine rack. Future improvements will include updated window treatments and potentially a buffet table to store wine glasses and such. It's the sort of dining room that encourages people to hang out and talk.

What about you?

Comments

Popular Posts