Summer House Projects

Summer break is finally here, even though summer weather has yet to make its appearance, which means that it is time for me to start summer house projects. While I managed to complete many of my January projects during the last four months, some of them are reappearing here.

Living Room:
  • Caulk quarter round trim
  • Paint trim
  • Touch up paint
  • DIY window treatments
  • Re-hang picture (completed 5/3/2014)
Dining Room:
  • Touch up paint
  • Caulk quarter round trim
  • Paint trim
Kitchen:
  • Touch up paint
  • Paint cabinets
  • Add drawer pulls
  • Hang mirror
Office:
  • Paint walls (completed 4/27/2014)
  • Hang picture ledges (completed 4/28/2014)
  • Hang shelves (completed 4/28/2014)
  • Re-hang pictures (completed 5/3/2014)
  • Paint trim/ceiling
  • Sand door
  • Re-paint door
Bedroom:
  • Paint walls (completed 9/10/2014)
  • Paint trim (completed 9/10/2014)
  • DIY headboard
  • Sand door
  • Re-paint door
Deck:
  • Plant container garden
  • Hang solar lights (completed 5/5/2014)
Backyard:
  • Take down shed
  • Fix fence
There is a lot to do on this list, but with the weather getting warmer I think that I can manage most of it. Most of the projects require sanding or some sort of mess making that would be better done outside. I'm looking forward to continuing to transform our little house into our little home.

Comments

  1. Oh, I love solar lights! Show me what they look like when you get done putting them up, will you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. It was a pretty busy day. Can you imagine that I managed to finish grading final papers too?!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts