Going to give this a try

I recently shut down my Facebook page with little notice and found out that quite a few of my family members (and my husband's family) used my Facebook page to keep track of us.  While I hope that creating a blog for them doesn't seem hypocritical, here is the new home of the Smiths.

I'm hoping that blogging about our adventures will help to keep me away from using Facebook as a time suck (one of the main reasons I left) and to have meaningful dialog/interactions with my friends and family.  I don't promise frequent updates or interesting updates, hopefully this will work better.

I hope to provide some insight into our comings and goings with a little sprinkle (okay for those of you know me, a LOT of sprinkle) of kitty fun.

Enjoy!

Comments

  1. I am sooooooo excited about your new blog I could dance!!! Looking forward to following you. Love you kids!! mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited about this new way of expressing myself. Love you too!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts